We are looking for a motivated and well-organized team player who will be “eyes and ears” for our three Managing Directors. You will also be in close collaboration with other global stakeholders of the company, such as the People & Organization team.
Are you a schedule master? Is occasionally playing “meeting tetris” no challenge for you? Are you hands-on and proactive? Then you are already bringing major basics to joining our amazing team.
Take over all administrative tasks from the Managing Directors allowing them to focus on core business activities
Coordinate appointments, contacts, calls and correspondence – take full ownership for the schedule of our Managing Directors
Take ownership of travel management and travel expenses for the Managing Directors
Assist in planning and organizing internal and external events, e.g. Summer Boat Tour, Christmas Party
Ownership of contract management
Occasionally carry out background research and present findings; produce documents, brief papers, reports and presentations
Complete daily ad-hoc tasks
High School Diploma or professional training in the area of Office Management, Office Communication or Hotel business with excellent results / minimum of relevant 2 years working experience
Great communication skills in German and English
Excellent knowledge of GSuite and MS Office
Strong people and organizational skills
Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
You are a 100% loyal and committed to our company
Basic knowledge of DATEV, but not a must
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audience on mobile.
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success