São Paulo, Brazil
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
- Core responsibilities are to both strategically and operationally grow our advertiser portfolio. The LatAm market as your primary focus.
- Acquire and negotiate deals with new advertisers.
- Support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent Applift locally and abroad – LatAm.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth.
- Work closely with internal teams: Account Management, Ad Operations, Yield Management to communicate and prioritise needs/ requests.
- Influence decisions through product and sales analysis.
What We Offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide.
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us.
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and many more) in a stable and profitable company.
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level.
- Take responsibility from t day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path.
- CLT contract with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Min. 2 years professional experience in Business Development and Sales, preferably in the ad tech/ Mobile Industry.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Advertising / Business or similar from a top University.
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/ requirements, from start to finish. Exceptionally motivated, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Extremely organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics.
- Established network with direct clients and advertising agencies is a plus.
- Curious about new LatAm markets and proactively want to explore business opportunities.
- Advanced English and Fluent Spanish
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.