Careers at AppLift
Join us in building the future of mobile app advertising!
WHO WE ARE
AppLift is home to some of the best and brightest minds in mobile advertising. We pride ourselves on being builders — creating technology and creative solutions that advance mobile app advertising into the future.
We’re fun. We’re fearless. We’re relentlessly resourceful. We work together, play together, downward dog together! We strive for excellence in what we offer our customers and how we work together to create it.
The AppLift Team
consists of 200+ talented people
in 8 countries across 4 continents
PERKS OF BEING AN APPLIFTER
Great Team and Culture
- Global culture - we have 35+ nationalities and we keep adding more!
- Open office spaces with lounge and gaming areas located at the heart of each city
- International team summits and other travel opportunities
- Company breakfasts, lottery lunches and other initiatives to get to know your colleagues
- Pet-friendly office 🐾
Learning and Development
- Award-winning Talent Development Program with personal development plans for each employee
- Regular Knowledge Exchange Sessions hosted by one of your team members
- International Training Program and mentoring opportunities under top leadership
- Opportunities to attend top industry events and conferences around the globe
- Possibility to work at the forefront of adtech innovation
- Access to our inhouse business and professional development library
Support in Getting Started
- Detailed onboarding plan to ensure you have a smooth start at AppLift
- Deep Dive sessions into each department
- Administrative support in case of relocation
- Buddy system to help you integrate quickly
Discounted gym membership, language classes, public transport ticket as well as discounts in multiple stores
and restaurants (depending on the office)
Once you join AppLift, you will always be a part of our Team.
Hear what our Alumni said about their experience while working here:
Former Country Manager Brazil
Former Head of Platform Solutions
Ready to take control of your career?